Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mashups For The Fun Of It!

So, I'm investigating Flickr (not for the first time) and mashups (for the first time). Isn't it amazing what those techno geniuses have created for all of us without a clue. I'm so impressed!
Today, I'm playing with "Montager" since it was recommended in the Week #3 assignment. (Yes, that's where I am!)

First I thought I'd explore the tag, "knitting". But that was pretty boring. (No offense meant. I love knitting but right now I want something more visuallu stimulating to my soul). So now I'm searching the tag , "Yurt". Someday I may live in a yurt at Annie's place. No kidding. Okay, I've stop searching for yurts. There were 400ish images and I got stuck with a mosaic downloading. No time for that!
I'm ggoing o nthe reference desk. I'll be back.

No comments: