Thursday, September 20, 2007

Technorati Time

Exploring Technorati is the 14th thing of the Library 2.0 series. I took the Technorati Tour and this was nice and played around with some of the favorite blogs and videos. FYI: The "Leave Britney Spears Alone" video is hot, hot, hot. I don't normally search for videos on the web, so all becasue of this assignment have I found myself eye to screen watching some fan wail about the injustices done to Britney. So enough of that.

I checked out some of the blog posts and the tags using the term, "Library 2.0". No these do not necessarily lead a searcher in the same direction. And there's a lot out there and many directions to explore. But that was enough for me today.

So now I wanted to have fun. So, I entered one of my favorite tags, "voluntary simplicity". I came upon the blog post, "Why I Became a Quaker"

And Max Ehrmann's Desiderata is a lovely piece of wisdom for living

See what you think here.

No comments: